Our Sales Service
...... is to always go the extra mile for our clients. In order to stand out and be an agent of choice we know that our service has to be better than our competitors. Coles Group offer a personal and tailored service to every client and are committed to supporting you from beginning to end. From devising a marketing plan to suit your needs to marketing correctly, finding the right buyer, achieving the best price, working to a timescale that suits you and not considering our job as done until the transaction is completed and you have smoothly made your onward move.
This mindset has have proved favourable with our past clients and is evidenced by the amount of work we received by recommendation or repeat custom.
..... is to achieve the best price for you and make the process as stress free as possible. Here's how this is achieved.
We will carry out a free market appraisal of your property and offer clear guidance and reasoning on price. We will explain our marketing campaign for your property and the services we provide.
First impressions are crucial. We offer:
- Advice of preparing your home for market (see our top tips below)
- Professional photography with elevated shoots where appropriate.
- Stylish brochures with a floorplan to clearly communicate the layout.
We will provide an extensive marketing campaign which includes:
- A huge online presence via Rightmove, On The Market and Kent Homes.
- Offering advertising in the Wealden Advertiser and Kent Messenger (at our discretion).
- Prominent High Street office with window display.
- Erect an attractive and distinctive ‘For Sale’ boards that will capture the eye of prospective applicants looking to move to the area
We support you the whole way through:
- Our team will visit your property to better enable them to sell it.
- Accompanied viewings are available with feedback 24 hrs after each viewing.
- Regular updates on the progress of our marketing campaign.
- All offers on your property are reported and discussed with you. Any offer accepted in principla will be financially verified before proceeding any further.
- Once your sale has been agreed we will liaise with all parties and keep you updated, working with everyone to ensure a smooth as transaction as possible.
Top Tips for Preparing Your Home for Market
De-clutter and de-personalise
Home buyers need to imagine themselves living in your property and the move you can do to aid their imagination the better. Removing personal ornaments and photos - especially posters in children's bedrooms can help them focus. De-clutter by putting things you do not really use on a daily basis in the attic or storage. If a room is overcrowded with furniture you may also consider putting some selected items into storage; this will make rooms feel much larger.
A fresh coat of neutral paint and clean, well presented flooring can do wonders to smarten up a tired looking property. If you cant afford new flooring perhaps consider a professional deep clean. This will show the home buyer an insight to what the house could look like with a little more work. Remember everyone has different taste but with neutral colours you cant go wrong - this will also help when photographing your property.
Sweep up, and make sure the front garden and hall to your house are tidy turn on the lights and turn up this heating this will all make your property more inviting. Leave the pets with friends or perhaps take a walk whilst we conduct the viewing. First impression are vital so let make sure we make a good one.